Friday, September 19, 2008

E-ZCharge Dock Wrangles Charge Cords


E-ZCHARGE is a convenient, inexpensive way to cradle cell phones, iPods, and Bluetooths while they charge - with no more long, messy wires to deal with.
“Tangled wires and cords were everywhere in my house and the idea hit me one day when I tripped on one that was lying on the floor,” said Rick Shuster, inventor and founder of the E-ZCHARGE “I then started noticing that my kitchen countertop was neat except for all those wires. I knew I couldn’t be the only one bothered by this. So I asked around and I found a lot of other people had the same annoyance. There’s also a safety benefit to keep long wires away from children and pets who play with and gnaw on these wires.”

E-ZCHARGE is an innovative non-electrical plastic stand that, with commercial-grade heat-resistant, double-sided tape, affixes to the charging module of small personal electronic devices. The excess cord that is on charging devices gets wrapped around the post, and the end of the wire is held in place by a patented hook. It is small at 2”x 21/2”x1/2”, lightweight (1 oz.), travels well, and is inexpensive. It comes in black, white, and grey colors and retails for $9.99.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice charger .....

Anonymous said...

it's not a charger..it's a cradle and docking station in one. why didn't i think of that?